Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
I would like to share my thanks to you now...


1)I am thankful for my large family who love and care for me.

2)I am thankful for my great amount of friends who are always there for me and who know how to make me laugh and have a good time.

3)I am thankful for my adorable little shi-tzu puppy, Hershey.

4)I am thankful for the cozy house I currently live in.

5)I am thankful for having the right to choose which religion I am in.

6)I am thankful for being a girl. (:

7)I am thankful for this beautiful earth on which we all live on.

8)I am thankful for all of the intelliegent teachers at my current school, no matter how strict they may be.


Now I would like to hear what all of you guys are thankful for, so either leave a comment or share your thoughts in the Chat Box.


Happy Thanksgiving!

Search Results^ - ^